GROUP CLASS CANCELLATION POLICY
For each class type, there is a set maximum number of students per instructor, which facilitates our renowned personal attention and care. Out of consideration for our students and instructors, we require a minimum of 8-hour notice for any group class cancellations or reschedules. A late cancellation occurs when a class is 4 or fewer hours from start time and results in the class being deducted from your account. Group classes may be canceled 24 hours prior to the workshop if there are 0-1 participants signed up, the instructor is out sick, or if there is bad weather. If a class is canceled due to low attendance, the instructor is out sick, or due to bad weather, the class will be refunded back onto your account to use towards another class. All sales are final/no returns or credits.
WORKSHOP CANCELLATION POLICY
Workshops may be canceled 24 hours prior to the workshop if there are 0-1 participants signed up, the practitioner is out sick, or if there is bad weather. If canceled due to low attendance or if the practitioner is out sick, you will be refunded the full cost of the workshop back onto your credit card. If canceled due to bad weather, the workshop will be refunded back onto your account to use towards another workshop or at the rescheduled time. All sales are final/no returns or credits.
PRIVATE SESSION CANCELLATION POLICY
Out of consideration for our students and instructors, we require a minimum of 24-hour notice for any cancellations or reschedules. After 2 cancellations/reschedules within the 24 hour period, your private session will be deducted from your account. All appointments are confirmed 48 hours in advance for your convenience.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
During the winter months, we are willing to make an exception to our late cancel policy. If Southeastern Wisconsin is under a winter weather advisory and you believe that it would be unsafe or impossible for you to travel to your appointment, you may reschedule or we may reschedule the service at no charge. Safety for our guests and stylists is most important.
We greatly appreciate our guests’ understanding of our policies; please know that every consideration is given to late cancellations and missed appointments. We assure you that every effort will be made on our part to offer quality and timely services to our guests.
COVID Studio Update November 2020
• We have upgraded the disinfectant we use on all surfaces throughout the studio. This new cleaner is non-toxic and has been approved by the EPA to use against SARS-CoV-2
• We encourage you to bring your own props (mat, blocks, bolsters, straps, blankets)
• We will have a thermometer, where we will check your temperature prior to the entrance of the studio
• We require students, staff, and all other guests in the building to wear masks at all times, especially during class
• We have removed all unnecessary furniture in the lobby to help with cleanliness and provide more space for traffic flow
• All staff members must be symptom-free
• Teachers will refrain from offering hands-on assists at this time, unless the safety of the student is in jeopardy, and will maintain a safe distance from all students throughout the class
• All indoor classes are limited to 5 students
Thank you for helping us keep everyone safe!