Please notify us so we can reschedule your appointment / studio class if you have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, or have any of the following symptoms:
Fever or chills
Cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing
Acute muscle pain
New loss of taste or smell
If you have an appointment please wait in your car until we call you to come in when the treatment room or area is available.
Please wear a mask to protect yourself and our staff.
As always, we are following all precautionary measures of sanitation and proper hygiene to ensure the health and well-being of our patients and staff. However, there are still unknown aspects to SARS-COV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19) and by coming to your appointment, you understand that Turning Leaf Acupuncture and Wildroots Salon & Studio will not be held accountable if you do get exposed or contract COVID-19.
If you present with any COVID-19 symptoms or test positive for COVID-19 in the following 21 days after your service, please contact us so we can inform all potentially exposed patients/guests during that time frame.
Studio Update November 2020
• We have upgraded the disinfectant we use on all surfaces throughout the studio. This new cleaner is non-toxic and has been approved by the EPA to use against SARS-CoV-2
• We encourage you to bring your own props (mat, blocks, bolsters, straps, blankets)
• We will have a thermometer, where we will check your temperature prior to entrance of the studio
• We require students, staff and all other guests in the building to wear masks at all times, especially during class
• We have removed all unnecessary furniture in the lobby to control cleanliness and provide more space for traffic flow
• All staff members must be symptom-free
• Teachers will refrain from offering hands-on assists at this time, unless the safety of the student is in jeopardy, and will maintain safe distance from all students throughout class
• All indoor classes are limited to 5 students
Thank you for helping us keep everyone safe!